Well....... I am currently in Mesquite Nevada. It is about 50 min outside of vegas. I was going to stay in vegas but then I was thinking about the fact that I have a really big kayak on my car and that it doesn't fit into parking ramps and well it draws attention to my car and I don't really want a bunch of drunks trying to break into my car. Plus I have discovered that it is the Sat before easter and well hotel rooms are high priced tonight. So after looking at two casino's in this little town (both of which I know charge $25 on a week night) whose rates were 110 for tonight I got this brilliant idea. So I drove over to the Best Western whipped out my computer in the front seat of my car in their parking lot and used their wireless internet to find a cheap room online. Well you think Wow amy you are smart.........well not so. I went to the hotel that I made the reservation at and they didn't have my reservation in their computer yet. So now I am sitting in the starbucks at the casino waiting for a little while to see if my reservation comes through.... hmmm can you tell that I have spent 12 hours in the car today.....mabe later if I have a place to sleep I will put up some pictures I took today
By the way Blackberry Green tea frapiccino's are yummmy
Saturday, April 15, 2006
In cases you are wondering where I am
Posted by Amy at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment