
I am alive and here in CA. I started work on monday and let me tell you they still have a lot of snow here if you want to see how much click on the arrowhead link. It is crazy..... So my excting news is that the past 2 years the internet has been far away from where we live and hard to get to, but I have now discovered that there is wireless internet up at the parks visitor center. so instead of driving 1 hour to use the internet I only have to drive about 3 miles.....but I am currently sittin in my car.
In other news this weekend was Arrowheads 25 year reunion and well lets just say it was a good time. Hotshots always know how to party. My sister came up for it so her and I got to hang out and she heard a lot of stories. We also were hit on by old men, had to call the park rangers to take someone to the hospital after they had been in the snow bank for about an hour, and meet a bunch of really cool people.
Well I am getting a little chilly here in my car so I know that I am aware of the internet here I should be able to keep this a little more updated.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Im alive....but barely
Posted by Amy at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea for being alive! And double yea for internet access only 3 miles away! Be careful!
Hi Skrubby!
Post a Comment