CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 28, 2006

Done with work for the weeks

Since my boss was feeling nice he let us all take to day off if we wanted to and like I was going to say no!!! So all the guys I work with took of for the weekend since most of them live somewhat close by. So I was getting kind of bored up in my little cabin so I decided to go visit my sister this weekend. So LA here I come (eventhough I am not a huge fan of the traffic). So who knows what will be in store for the weekend. I am excited because it is supposed to be super nice here this weekend so some of the snow may finnally melt away.

Well I think that is all for now, but I am sure that I will have more to post after this weekend.

5 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Stephie said...

Have fun and be careful Mammie

randi said...

Have fun in LA!! I miss you!

Laura said...

I hope that you run into someone famous! Have fun!

Kara said...

I am sure you will have a blast in LA. I have never been, but I hear it is pretty crazy.