Since it as been much warmer the last few days a bunch of snow has melted....or should I say tons of snow has melted. I am very happy to not have to look at huge snow banks everyday. The rest of my crew moves in on Friday and starts work on Sun so we are finishing getting everything opened up for the season. Then it is two weeks of training....which may be somewhat boring since it is the third time I have gone through the exact same training.....but then after that we are heading to the Grand Canyon to do a fuels project or maybe even fight some fires while we are in the southwest so that should be exciting.
my sister and I discovered a couple of things last weekend.
1. You can get a beer with blueberries in it.
2. Old men really really like tohit on Laura
3. It is a bad thing when you are put to bed
4. The resturaunts in Huntington beach have these stupid birds that fly around you when you are trying to eat breakfast
5. there were a bunch more that we came up with but I have forgotten them by now
6. oh yeah going shopping with laura equals bad news ( I have never seen a mall with has many high end stores as the one she took me to)
well that is all I have for now. Time to find me some dinner
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Disappearing Snow
Posted by Amy at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Blueberry beer?! Was it good?
You're having bird issues lately aren't you!
Yes, what is up with you and birds? Sounds like a super fun weekend, all in all! I'm jealous of your blueberry beer and your shopping!
Hey, let me know if you get into S. CO and get a break for an evening. I'll take you out!
yes the beer with blueberries in it was good, except if you ate the blueberries they were a little soggy
Post a Comment