CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Soon to be my home again


Well I will soon be living in our crew trucks again. This picture is from last year when we were on a fire assingment in Wyoming, and yep those are the trucks we ride around the country in. There are seven seats in the back of the big trucks (2 in front so 9 in each) and during the fire season we pretty much live out of them. (that is if it is a busy season) The rest of the crew starts tomorrow so it is a big day. We have to do all these physical fitness test and hopefully I pull of my 4 pull-ups. I am not worried about sit-up and push up, but pull ups tend to worry me. I know that I should be able to pull out three but the fourth one might be hard. so if you are reading this push some positive energy my way tommorow afternoon.

4 comments:

Erika said...

ooohhh... good pic. Devil's tower, right? I can never see that thing without thinking of the mashed potatoes from Close Encounters.

rae rae said...

4 pushups?! You go!

Danielle Michelle said...

I hear ya there! The last one ALWAYS sucks!

Stephie said...

hope your pull-ups went well :)