| Im a little suprised to find that this is my theme song Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf |
"I like smoke and lightning Heavy metal thunder Racin' with the wind And the feelin' that I'm under" A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in. You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom. |
Friday, May 12, 2006
Posted by Amy at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey that was mine too! Yeah! Girls shouldn't have to do pull-ups anyway. Everyone should know we have the upper arm strength when it counts!
Last year two guys couldn't even do the pack test in the time allowed and they let them re-do it! How pathetic! I don't even know how in the world they would even be able to do 1 pull-up.
Post a Comment