So this has not been a good week!!!! First off take my car in to get its 65000 mile check up and find out that I need new brakes plus a couple of other things!!! No big deal but then I find out he has to wait for some parts cuz no one on town has them so I have no car for 2 days!!!
Then yesterday my phone stops working. Yes I have no phone currently. My phone will ring but I can not hear you and you can't hear me. Also the only button that works is the one to turn it on and off. I can't dial any numbers of anything like that!!!! Why do cell phones have to be so stupid. It is only a year and a half old. you think they would at least work for a year or two. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thursday, March 29, 2007
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Posted by Amy at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i think this calls for fishbowls :)
I think cell phones are designed to not last long so you have to buy a new one every year or at least every other year. Stupid overseas electronics!
Sorry to hear about your car:(
Post a Comment