where the pictures of my new house are. Well lets start with what I have been up to the last week or so
Mon-Wed: I had a class for work. It was called Interagency Incident Buisness management. yes it dealt with all the buisness stuff about fire. something I wasn't to excited about....ok it was well to put it nicely extremely boring.
Then at night I was over at my house trying to get the painting done.
Thursday: went and painted all day since it was the only night I had my dad to help me move furniture in. If we didn't do it thursday we couldn't do it for like 2 weeks. My mom was on spring break last week so she came over and helped me out ALOT!! I wouldn't have gotten everything done that I needed to if it wasn't for her.
Thursday night we moved a bunch of furniture in!!! Yippeee!!!
Friday: Finished painting, touch ups and trim. I painted the living room, dining room and one bedroom.
Saturday: i went up to my grandma's to see her. We found out a a couple of weeks ago that she has colon cancer. so this was the only chance I had to see my grandparents before the go down to live in by the mayo clinic so my grandma can start her treatment.
Saturday night: I actually slept in my own house!!! yay for me!!
Sunday: I had to drive down to minneapolis to fly to CA for a training for work. But before I went the airport I stopped by IKEA. I love that store!!1 I could have spent tons of money there but I tried to limit myself to only things that I really need not things that I want.
Today: I am currently in San Bernadino CA for work. No I am not fighting a fire I am here for a training. I will be in class til friday. I know how fun. At least I have a hotel room with internet!!
As for pictures I haven't gotten a chance to post any of them. I still have work to do but dont worry they will be up before I go back to work!!
well I think that is all. later gaters!!
Well it turns out I have a little time on my hands and I decided to post a couple of the pictures that I do have on my camera.
This is bedroom before...with the lovely green carpet, frilly lace curtians, and bland white walls.
This is the room after. It is not completely finished but it is better now. As you can tell I discovered hardwoods underneath the carpet. They are in pretty good shape. The only thing about them is that someone didn't care about them and dripped paint on the floor. But it really isn't too bad. also the carpet had some glue used right by the door. but I am gonna cover it up with a rug!! Eventually I will refinish the floors, but I think that they are in good enough shape right now.
The wood closest is a built in closest that was added to the room. There is one other smaller closest also. Both rooms in my house are about the same size....this one may be a tad smaller than the other but it has more closest space and two windows.
Ill post more photos when I get the window treatments up.
Monday, March 12, 2007
you may ask
Posted by Amy at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
The floors look amazing!!! Don't you love it when you discover things. I also love the wall color you chose. What does your bedding look like?
Wow! What a change! I love the new color! It looks awesome with the hard wood!
You are lucky to have found such wonderful hardwood floors. I love the color. It looks awesome!
looks good! anytime you wanna have a partner in Ikea shopping, give me a call. :)
Ditto what everyone else said. Nice job!
that's really sweet that the nice hardwood floor was underneath. I like it.
I love hardwood floors! Very nice!
If your grandparents or your family need ANYTHING at Mayo, please let me know!
Beautiful floors! That is almost the exact color of my bedroom:)
Post a Comment