In CA where the weather is beautiful and I want to go out and go for a run!! But unfortunately I am afraid to. I am in a city that i dont know much about and normally that doesn't stop me from going for a run, but my hotel doesn't seem to be in an area where I should be running outside! Its a nice hotel but seems like not a good area to run in. I would go run where my training is normally forest service offices are out of town and somewhere where I could run. Oh but not here! I think it is in an even worse part of town than where my hotel is.
I went online and tried to look for someplace to go but no luck. That is part of the downfall of spending time in an area that you have never been in and dont know anyone who lives there that can tell you where to go.
oh well guess I will have to use the hotels treadmill or maybe go sit by the pool
I lied I swore that there was a pool here but there is not!! Oh well watcha gonna do!!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
So here i am
Posted by Amy at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate that when I can't find somewhere to run. I am so A.R. that I check before we even get there and that determines whether I'll stay there or not. Unfortunately you don't have that option when it's for work...
Have fun in CA. Hopefully you can find some place to run. Does your hotel have a gym? I need to start back on the treadmill. I started, then got sick, and now I need to get remotivated.
Post a Comment