As most of you know my mom has this high-tech sewing machine. It can do pretty much everything. Even a sewing idiot like myself can do stuff on it. So I had my mom teach me how to do embroidery stuff with it. And I have been making myself some new dishtowels for my house.
She has tons of embroidery designs and there are way to many to chose from but here are my latest works of art.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Sewing fool
Posted by Amy at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Those are some cute cows!
I likey!
Great job!!! I just put on the cute onesies the other day on the girls. They looked adorable!!!
Those are super cute!! :) Are you for hire?
How cute! Carter loves his Cookie Monster bib from your mom!
I want something like that. Must win the lottery!! That is so cute!!
I want cow stuff for my kitchen! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment