well things didn't go the way I wanted them to. I wasn't chosen to detail into the squad boss position. I am disappointed but what ya gonna do.
I could write about how i feel about the decision my bosses made but I am not going to post it on here. It is all just really frustrating and makes it hard for me to be positive about all the things that are going on.
Who knows what the season will bring. I guess I will have to wait in see. But I am most definiatly uping my job search into high gear. I can't put up with crap forever!!
One of these days I will have to take some pictures and put them up on my blog to make less negative
Friday, May 04, 2007
Not so good
Posted by Amy at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I feel ya, there are days that I start job searching like mad, then I calm down and forget about it, then more crap happens. Maybe it's a sign!
So was it a first year or a senior that was picked???
sorry :(
just don't let it ruin your confidence (as I said before). it reflects more on the person who made the decision than you. bosses always favor certain people regardless of performance.
Keep your chin up. I just resigned and have the summer to find a job now for fall. I'm a bit panicky, but pretty much for the same feelings I'm getting from you and your frustration.
Hang in there!
Sorry that you didn't get the position. They are missing out because you have so many amazing qualities that would make you such an asset in that position.
That sucks that you didn't get the job. I hope that something better falls your way!
Post a Comment