CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Frustrated

So it is always kind of frustrating when I go back to work.....but right now it is even more so than normal. It is so hard to not be able to check my email when I want to or to pick up my phone and check my messages or call someone.....I know I will get used to it but right now it is adding to my frustration about everything else that is going on.

Last week was a good week.....it made me think that everything was going to be good this summer.....but now this week things are completely different and I feel like I am being treated like a 2 year old. I hate being out of the loop and people always whispering....we are people you hired as permanent employees for goodness sake give us a little respect.

So we still dont know who the squad bosses are going to be hopefully they decide by tomorrow. So they decided that they wanted to talk to each one of us seniors about being squad boss and they told us this about 20 minutes before they wanted to do it. let me tell you it was more like an interview...with typical questions like what will you bring to the position, what are you strengths & weaknesses and stuff like that. Normally I like to have more that 20 minutes to prepare for an interview....even though they said it was informal I am sure they will base part of their decisions on it.

Ok I am dont babbling I am just having a frustrating day

8 comments:

Laura said...

Don't worry sissy I love you either way. :-* :)

AJ said...

You need a beer!

randi said...

*Hugs* I know it's frustrating, but everything will work out. :)

YGS said...

Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

My answer to everything is eat some chocolate!

Stephie said...

I'm sure everything will all work out. We'll be thinking about you :) I'll send you the pictures of us as soon as Jay loads them on the computer! We look super hot ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope it all works out Amy!

Anonymous said...

wish I had some advice, but work has the same effect on me at times. especially my old job. just keep up your confidence.