Yep we haven't even been on a fire and I have poison oak. We did some field drills on thursday and I thought that I stayed out of the oak but nope no such luck. Dont worry mom and dad its not as bad as it was last year at this time. well at least not yet. I never used to get oak but it seems like that more that I am exposed to it the worse it gets. Oh well what can you do.
In other news we have finished out first week of training. only one more to go and then we will be available for fires. I am ready to get out and on fires. the busier we are the better. Or at least that is what I say. Most if the new people on the crew seem pretty good. Although I am definitly not used to having a roommate it has been a while. she gets up early and is always waking me up. But hopefully I get used to it.
It was super nice here this weekend. My friend nick and I went and hung out at the lake nearby. I have known nick since my first summer in CA. He wasn't on the crew last year but I am glad that he is back. He is a really good friend and it is nice to have someone to hang out with and talk to.
Well it is dark now so I better get going
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Poison Oak
Posted by Amy at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So are you and the roomy on the same team, or is she checking you out while you sleep?
I hope the poison oak goes away in a hurry!
Don't itch!
Sorry to hear about your poison oak. I have never had it, but I hear it is awful!! Take care of yourself.
what happens when you get poison oak? I've never had it.
Post a Comment