CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some pictures



For those of you who wanted to know what posion oak looks like here ya go. It looks different everytime I get it but here is what the spot on my leg currently looks like.







Last week on of the guys decided that he needed a new hairstyle so we gave him a mullet......yep a mullet and he still has it.











Then finally here is a photo of one of the guys wearing some old saftey glasses that we found. Nothing to exciting but just a few pictures.

6 comments:

AJ said...

Combine the mullet and the safety glasses and you've got one heck of a hottie!

Sorry about your leg, it looks itchy!

Laura said...

Your leg looks icky. I hope that it goes away soon. I think I would have perferred to see you in the safety glasses! ;)

J-MAC + Dana said...

I agree I want to see you in the safety glasses. Also, can you get poison oak without direct contact?? So, can you get it even though you have clothing on? Will it go though your clothes? Can you later touch the oils or whatnot that remains on your clothes and get it that way?

Amy said...

The Answer to all your question dana is yes! Most likely I got it on my leg cuz I touched it at some point...most likely with my wrist. Depending on how oily the plant is the oils can stay on your clothes for a long time. Sometimes people get it from sitting on the seats in our trucks. Yes it is not fun stuff and yes I will try to get a photo of me in the glasses

Crystal said...

Hmm... take away the safety glasses and mullet and you work with some pretty hot dudes. :)

Laura said...

I think you should put up a picture of Chuck in his indian costum so people can see what he is like...the mullet will mean so much more then. :)