Well I am here in MN and it is definitely colder here than in my mountians of CA.
The drive home went well. I had nice weather the whole way....well a little bit of rain but no snow storms.
I am glad to be back at my house....although all I can think about is what I want to do to it. I have so many little and big things to do... my first line of buisness it to get cable and internet hooked up. yes that is why there is a lack of posts from me ..no way to post them.
well here are a few pictures from my stop in Arches National park on the way back home. Enjoy
Monday, November 26, 2007
Brr its cold
Posted by Amy at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well Miss Amy, I'm glad you finally checked in! Greetings from Fort Bragg! I figured you didn't have any internet yet....Hope you get some soon. I'm sure you had a nice Thanksgiving, right? Did you drop in at Ikea??
How was your birthday?
Your trip looked amazing! Good luck with all the fun house projects :)
Post a Comment