Yesterday was my birthday!!! yes I am one step closer to 30!
I dont have to much to report about my birthday it was a pretty mellow day.
But today I went out and bought myself a present. I figure that since I am a homeowner it is time for me to have upgrade to a nicer mattress... I currently only own a twin mattress and a 30yr old queen bed that was handed down to me from my parents...well I think all of my siblings and I have used it at one point in time. Anyway I went and made the big purchase today... I have been looking for a while and picking out a new mattress is hard...there are to many to chose from... but anyway I picked one out and now I cant wait for it to be delivered next week.
I got so mad yesterday. I called to have cable and inernet hooked up and when I called last week to get some price info they said they could hook it up in 2-3 days and well yesterday when I called they said the first day they could hook it up was dec 10 2weeks away!!!@ grrrrrr so now I wont have the internet until then it is just stupid
hmm thats all I got
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Happy Birthday to me!!
Posted by Amy at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday! Yay for a new bed!!
Happpy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment