It took a little work on my part but, I convinced my bosses to let me be done on Friday. So yes tommorow is my last day of work.
So on Sat morning I will be headed across the country. To all of you who live along the way I am sad to say this but unfortunately this year I dont have time to make any stops or visit anybody, it is pretty much going to be a get in the car and drive type of road trip. I want to make it home in time for thanksgiving and to renew my drivers liscence before it expires.
needless to say my car is pretty much packed up and ready to go. My next blog will be from who knows where.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Only 1 more day!!!
Posted by Amy at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Travel safe, dear Skrubby! And do come visit this winter sometime! (Even if we meet in Minneapolis!)
Yay!! that means phone calls from Mammie from the most random places :)
Have safe travels!!!
Post a Comment