CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

awful

that is how you would describe the class that I am taking this week, just plain awful. I know some of the fire courses that are taught to us aren't put together in the best way so it always isn't the instructors fault when the class is bad, but that is not the case here folks. we are stuck with instructors, that just don't really know how to teach and are unprepared

oh well.

I found out today I fly to Galena on tues, I originally thought that I was leaving on sunday, but am not til tuesday. which means that I will have an extra day to do some of the online training that I need to know, somehow I have never have had to do all this online stuff before, I am not sure how we got out of doing some of it, but we did but now I have to do it and it is pretty noninteresting government stuff.

I got a suprise in the mail today. My old boss sent me this I thought that it was pretty cool. I don't know anyone else who has gotten something like this when they have left the crew, I know some people have gotten a framed photo but not a framed patch like this. It is pretty cool, because just someone today asked me if I got a patch when I left, patches are hard to come by they don't just hand them out on arrowhead so I was pretty excited that I got one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for Amy!! I love the frame patch! Congrats!!

AJ said...

The patch is really cool, how thoughtful of your old boss! I think your nickname sounds like a good mug name too:)

Stephie said...

The patch is awesome... too bad they didn't appreciate you while you were there right? ;) Sorry your class is boring. Hope all is well, we miss you!

rae rae said...

Do we know the backstory on "Mad Dog"? :D