CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bummed

Today I was supposed to go to Duluth and see my nephew get an award for a story that he wrote, but becuase we just got dumped on with snow and I mean dumped, no one is going to the ceremony. I am bummed because he was all excited to go and get this award and now he doesn't. He even made the paper about getting this award. I bet he is even more bummed than I am.

here is a link to the newspaper article about him



Edit: I just spent the last hour, shoveling and snowblowing....arghhhh it had been so nice and now it goes and snows like a bit@h. Now I get to have the joy of loading my car full of all my stuff when there is a ton of snow in my way!!!!!!!!

0 comments: