CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures

Here are some photos for you all.


First off here are my new methods of transportation:




Here are some photos of pack testing in the villages of Ambler and Koyuk
Ice over the ocean:

This is a shee fish....one of the guys in a village gave it to us...our cooked it up and it was yummy




Here are a couple shots of when the ice broke up on the yukon river here in Galena...I have some video that I will try to up load later




update:...if anyone has a basket for my pee-wee bike I will gladly take it...I choose that one because of the horn...some had baskets but didn't have fenders and fenders are important so because of the mud.
snow: there really isn't any snow any more..in the mountains yes but elsewhere not much.....it melts quick up here
Ill be here in alaska till probably oct...but even though I will be here till then I will be available for fires and could be anywhere in the U.S.

6 comments:

AJ said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great photos and nice bike too PeeWee

Anonymous said...

wow!! that's really cool. and you even know how to cook up a fish. that bike needs a basket, btw.

Diana said...

I can not imagine being somewhere with snow still on the ground!!

I love Kathy's comment about the Pee Wee bike. LOL

Laura said...

Amazing photos!

Danielle Michelle said...

Hmmmm....when does the snow melt so I can come visit? I'm only coming to visit once the snow melts here so I don't have to see it driving through the mountians, and I don't want to see it there either...

Seriously though? When are you staying there until...just curious...