CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

So

I took a bunch of pictures this week and now that I am back in fairbanks, where my computer was and I thought that usb cable was. I have come to discover that I can't find my usb cable.......hmm must be in a box somewhere.


anyway I do have pictures just not right now.

this week was good. I spent a lot of time in a airplane. we went to different villages everyday and most of them were pretty far away.

one of our pilots scott, likes to fly the plane pretty low and is really good at pointing things out to me since he knows that I am new to the area. I am also the smallest person in our group so I have ended up flying co-pilot on almost every flight. If I have my pilots licsence I would be raking in the flight hours. We have seen lots of different stuff from the air, we have seen, caribou, moose, elk, seals, and even a grizzly with 2 cubs. at first I wasn't so sure about sitting up in front of the plane bascially because some of the turns that we make are pretty tight and it sometimes feels like you are going to fall out of the plane, but now I am used to it and it isn't so bad.

well Ill post more after download my pictures.

3 comments:

alanna rose said...

I can't wait for pictures!

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful!! Can't wait to see pictures. Are you thinking of learning to fly???

Erika said...

did you pick up your mail in Galena yet? your hard drive should have been waiting for you!