Well today I finally got the chance to take my Kayak out. I just w
ent to a little lake that is really close by. It was nice to get out in paddle eventhough it didn't take long to get from one end of the lake to the other. After I was done kayaking I decided that I would go for a swim all I can say is BRRRRRRRR!! The lake gets it water from the snow run off in the mountians and well there is still snow in the mountians so it is still pretty cold.
Well tommorow is back to work so that is no fun...well actually it is fun but you know work is work.
I can't remeber if I told everyone or not but my sister got a job down in LA. As of june 17th laura will have her PHD in Physical therapy and will finally be done with school. She is going to be working in a Clinic in Palos Verdes (in LA area) starting in July.
Well we will see when the next fire call comes..............
Saturday, June 10, 2006
kayak fun
Posted by Amy at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I need to take my kayak out and enjoy the summer.
Wow, Laura already has her PhD. That's great! Tell her I said hi.
Great pics. You are crazy, swimming in that cold water! Where do you think you're from, Northern Minnesota? :-)
All your pictures always look like post cards! Hmmm... maybe you could start a side business, Post Cards by Skrubbie!
Your South America pics are awesome, your pictures from kayaking are awesome, and way to join the polar bear club!!
Congrats to Laura! Do you ever see celebrities when you visit her?
Skrub- these are some of the most beautiful images I've ever seen. Unreal!!
Post a Comment