So my Trip to MI this weekend was way to short. Stephies wedding was a blast. I took a ton of pictures but havent had a chance to load them onto my computer yet....but if any of you got randi's snapfish link those are the pictures from my camera. don't worry though I will post some them to my blog when the craziness dies down.
Anyway I made it back to fresno late sunday night after spending way to much time in airports....went straight to sleep cuz I was beat.....got up monday morining thinking that we were going to run at 7:00am like normal. well I discovered that we were going to run and then after that we were off to do a perscribed burn in Cedar Grove (another area of the park). I was definitly not mentally prepared for that one. Any way we burnt all day yesterday till like 9:00pm and then got up early this morning to go and finish the burn. It all went well without to much excitement (pictures will be coming) Then tommorow we have to go over to the park headquaters to watch a video confrence that our boss is in West Virgina for....should be interesting. it will be weird seeing brit live on a tv screen.
Then there is only one more day of work for the week s yippee!!! Well hopefully I will have pictures soon.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Total Craziness...
Posted by Amy at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It was so good to see you! Be careful out there!
Post a Comment