well we just spent 2 days on a little fire here in the park. it wasa good fire but we are still waiting to go to a fire away from our station. It is hard to see all these fires on the news and know that we are just sitting around doing nothing. It can be frustrating at times just doing little projects around the station. oh well I guess it is just part of the job. Who knows how they decide who goes to what fires.
in other news the weather here has been really wierd. It was super hot and now all of the sudden it has been really humid and not as hot. I just don't know.
Well that all I got for now...hopefully I will have some pictures of the last fire next time I am on the computer
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
tic toc the waiting game is no fun
Posted by Amy at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So dry here and yet it hasn't stopped raining this last week. Good news is during this erratic weather we have literally hundreds of lightning strikes! We keep having dinky little fires too that the engines are taking care of. Hopefully we'll have another big one and you guys can come out here!
Post a Comment