CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Stephies wedding pictures


Well here are some pictures from stephies wedding. The first two are of stephie as a very beautiful bride. I can't believe she is still smiling after tons of pictures and being out in the heat.


The third picture is of all the bridesmaids, plus stephies neices.


I am very glad that I got the chance to make the trip to Bad Axe to help stephie and jay celebrate and also it gave me a chance to hang out with everyone else.



And of course I picture of the sparks family to my blog. Casey is all dressed up had to add a and not tending to farm animals so of course he has to be on my blog....georgia was a very good baby all throughout the cemremony and reception so I am sure that she made her parents very happy.


Hopefully I will get a chance tommorow to add my pictures online so that I can send them out to people.









3 comments:

Laura said...

Your pictures turned out great!

h said...

beautiful pictures! :)

Stephie said...

We're glad you got the chance to come too, it really meant a lot to us! Glad you made it home safely and be careful, I'm pretty sure you're at a fire right now..