I am sitting here waiting and waiting to get a fire call. it is frustrating to be sitting around while you know that there is work out there that needs to be done and you want to get in on some of it. I have no prob sitting on my rear all winter but this is day #3 in a row off and I am running out of things to keep me busy.
We all thought we were available for fires yesterday but it turns out we weren't. It would have been nice to have been informed of this so we could have gone farther away than 2hours but whatever.
Last night some of the guys and I watched Clockwise Orange or at least that is what I think it was called. anyway it was this way weird movie from the early 70's very weird. I am not sure what I thought of it.
Well hopefully we get a fire call soon otherwise I may be living in one of your garages this winter so that I don't have to live in a cardboard box cuz I haven't made anymoney.
Friday, August 25, 2006
grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Amy at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have a guest room and bath with your name on it - want to live in Indy?
Post a Comment