After working all day getting fire ready today our boss gave us a great suprise. He made PT optional in the morning. yipeee. Most of the time on mondays we run for 1.5 hours and I wasn't really looking forward to it since we hadn't been running much lately because of so many fires. So I won't have to die on a run up a big hill. Instead if I so choose I can run whatever I please. We will see if I decide to get up and run or not.....who know we may have a fire by the time I get up to run.
In other news I can't remeber if I mentioned it on here or not but my little sis passed he Physical therapy boards so that is a huge relief for her. Congrats Laura!!!!! hope the one on sat went as well.
In case you don't hear from me for a bit it means that I am out on a fire hopefully making myself a little money
Sunday, August 06, 2006
What made my day today
Posted by Amy at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for getting a day of rest. I can't imagine running for 1.5 hrs.
Also, congrats to Laura for passing her exam!!!
And I have a hard time running for .5 hrs. :) Good to hear you are doing well.
That is so great about Laura. Send her my best.
Post a Comment