But I am back...actually I have been back for a couple of days but haven't had a chance to update. We went up to a fire in Northern CA, which I will talk about later, but ended up leaving our assingment early because a guy that works on the fuels crew in the park was killed in a car accident last week. We came home so that we could attend his memorial service and there is one thing that I ask of everybody.....please please always were your seatbelt. If "Q" had been wearing his seatbelt he could possibly still be here with us rather than ending his life at 22.
Anyway all of you that read this are very important to me and I don't want anything to happen to any of you and days like to day make me kind of sad.
I get tommorow as a paid day off so hopefully I can get some pictures posted. The last run was interesting since we never even saw the fire that we were originally dispatched to. We saw fire came and spike camp and some cold black, but we never even worked a shift. Long story that I will tell later but we did see some interesting stuff which I will talk about when I post pictures
well Ill write more tommorow when it is light out and i can see my computer keys.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Its Been Awhile
Posted by Amy at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you're home and safe. Sorry to hear about the guy on your crew. Remember we worry about you just as much as you worry about us.
Post a Comment