CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Holy Marijuana!!

So where I work has one of the largest ilegal pot productions in the country and that is because there are a lot of steep drainages and other places the growers can hide it. But the park has a huge force that is there to try to find the gardens and then get rid of them. They Find the gardens. law enforcement goes in they cut down all the plants, haul it out and then burn it somewhere.

Anyway before we left for our last run the engine crew came down with a truck of ours and said there was a tarp in the back that we could keep. So I tell my boss and he tells me to go ahead fold it up and store it with all the others. So I walk down to the truck start to pull the tarp and notice this smell........I was like I smell pot wtf so I pull the tarp more and all these leaves start falling out and I can see where there is residue on the tarp. Im like what did they use the truck for. So I fold it up tease some of the guys with it and come tp the conclsion that they used our truck for a drug bust. Turns out there were a lot o plants in this garden.

So that was interesting. Then we head up to N. Cal to a fire and Northern CA is known for having a large production of legal marijuana for medicinal use. So there was a spike camp (which is a fire camp that isnt the main camp of the fire but has food, portapottys ect) in this town way up the mountian so we drive up there and our boss tells us pretty much everyone in the town has a perscription for pot and sure enough it was growing in just about everybody's yards....it was pretty crazy to see

in other things the guy that died in the car accident wasn't on my crew and I didn't really know him that well just met him in passing

I ended up being lazy on my day off and going down to the lake with the wife of one of my bosses. We tuck here little girl sarah down the water and it was tuns of fun. Sarah is almost 2 and loves the water. she is also a very pink baby I will have to get a picture of her to post cuz she is super cute

Tommorow we go back on the board for fires I am hoping to end up in the northwest or montana I have never been on a fire in Montana so I want to go there

5 comments:

Stephie said...

LOVE the little pink baby :)

alanna rose said...

Yep, that's a pink baby! What a cutie.

Erika said...

that's a really crazy little tale of pot! :) funny to see that much just in a personal garden.
cute baby too. :)

Amy said...

Each person with a perscription can have 12 plants and some of the gardens had like 30 plants or more it was funny

rae rae said...

Talk about one kind of second-hand smoke party! Wow!