This mornings temp here in the Northland is -26..... that is what the local news channel says. Brrrrrrrrrrr. The good thing about when it is that cold that is that the sun is shinning and everything out my window looks so pretty.....however I will not be going anywhere, I am guessing my car probably wont start.
Looks like a day of watching movies for me.
My tree didn't get decorated because my nephew didn't end up coming over last night, so no pictures of that yet.
I found out that I have to work next week. I am going to a training class here in MN so that wont be so bad. It is only about 45 minutes away but I am staying in a hotel since there is some night work for this class and because the gov will pay for it.
here is a snow picture that I took last year
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted by Amy at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That picture is beautiful! Yay for free work perks!
That is a gorgeous pic... I remember it from last year. One of my favorites. Kind of makes you appreciate winter, even if it's just a little bit. :)
It's been frickin' cold down here too...but not quite -26. :) Makes me really look forward to moving back up that way. Hehehe. Stay warm!
Wow, and I was complaining about 12 degrees here. I've been spoiled.
Hurray for per diem! Some of my colleagues would eat at Wendy's and then use the rest of their per diem money to get beer. Just an idea. :)
love the pic....Makes me almost wish I was in H-ton for the winter
Post a Comment