CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Where'd I go

I spent the last week at training for work. It was nothing to exciting. It was a class on how to become a better instructor...most of it was pretty boring for me since I took class after class on that when I was getting my teaching cert. the only difference here was that it was teaching adults. It is much harder to teach adults than it is kids...or maybe it was hard in this class because if I ever get a job back in MN quite a few people in that room could very well end up being my boss. So anyway I ended up putting in lots of work after class to make sure that my presentation were good

It just seems like I have been super busy since I got home. Since I went to this training last minute I haven't gotten much done that I need to get done... I haven't sent out my xmas cards, I still have shopping to do...Stuff of mine still isn't unpacked but good news is.....I finally have internet here at home now so that is an added bonus.

well here is a photo of my decorated xmas tree. I have added a few more onraments since this photo was taken so it looks a little fuller now

3 comments:

Laura said...

Haha, it's a little scrawny

Diana said...

The only thing that comes to my head when I look at your tree is "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown"!
LOL

Are you making a trip to MI this year?

alanna rose said...

I love your Charlie Brown tree :)