CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whirlwind!!

That is how you sum up my christmas. Here is what I did

Thurs: Drive down to Minneapolis hung out with Randi and Erika

Fri: Do some quick shopping pick up Laura in afternoon and drive home (in a snowstorm)

Saturday: Hang out with my nephew and Laura. During a snowstorm so shoveling was necessary. Laura and I went snowshoeing. It was her first time on snowshoes... I haver lovely pictures of her but she would kill me if I posted them on here

Sunday: Xmas at my Grandma's. Had to drive an hour north of here with roads that hadn't been plowed yet. My bro and I talked about making a comercial for subaru showing all that my car can do. Get home and realize that the snow has formed huge drifts all around my house....time to break out the snowblower (which almost ate me)

Monday: my nephew and Laura stayed here sun night so I spent the morning with him. Laura and I then went skiing in the afternoon. I discovered that one of my X-skis is broken...well on its way to being broken. The trails hadn't been groomed so we were breaking trail which is way more work than not, but the plus side was that because it wasn't groomed I made it down the big hill!!!!!!!!! After that it was time to head home and shower and get ready for church and dinner at mom's house.
After that I headed home and cleaned my house thinking that some of my relatives might want to see my house on xmas day since most of them haven't seen my house (I cleaned for nothing)

Tuesday: Xmas at my mom's house with my dad's side of the family. There are 3 boys there ages 7, 8, 9 so you can imagine what that is like. They had all been up early and were full of energy. I felt bad for my bro when he had to take my nephew to his GF family's house. I hope my nephew wasn't a brat but I think that he may have been one.

Weds: Drive down to Minneapolis to drop Laura off and the airport. I was sad to see her leave now I only get to talk to her on the phone. After we dropped laura off mom and I went to a couple of stores and got some good deals. Then we headed home and it took a long time since it was once again snowing.

Well that is my whirlwind xmas I hope you all had a great holiday!

1 comments:

AJ said...

You were busy!