CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday's Adventure

What did I do today?

Today I want over to my parents house and then went snowshoeing with my dad to find myself a tree. Every year we go back into the woods behind our house and find a tree. So today we went. I picked what looked like a scrawny little tree when we were out in the woods. I picked it because it was growing next to another one and one of them would eventually die.

I get it home and man it was bigger than I thought when we were outside. oh well . I think I am going to decorate it tommorow when my nephew is over. Lets hope that my dad remembers which one we decided for him to cut down for his house.

Tonight I am off to go skiing with my friend luke. we are going to some trails over by his house and we are going in the dark for a night ski. It is the first time x-skiing this year. I hope I dont die on this one hill on these trails. Laura we are going where you and I laughed so hard that one of us almost peed our pants and dad always goes down on his behind. Maybe Ill take some pictures... if I can find my camera that is

2 comments:

alanna rose said...

Jealous of your tree - I wish J's allergies would allow us a real tree :(

Super nice bed!

Crystal said...

Sometimes my dad gets a little white pine and it looks like we have a Charlie Brown tree. I hope he does it this year.