CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow, snow snow

Yes that has what I have been up to lately. Shoveling snow....and learning how to use my snowblower. I have lived in Northern MN my entire life but I have never used a snowblower until this winter. How is that you say, well my parents have a large driveway and they would have someone plow it and once my dad got a 4-wheeler he would plow it....or they made us shovel. So when I bought my house last year they left me the old snowblower.....the thing is huge and is from 1971...

I used it the other night and man if I didn't have muscles that thing would have caused problems. But it was great!!! It made things go twice as fast.

In other things I got my new bed yesterday. It is huge. I got a low profile boxspring and if I hadn't i don't know what I would have done. It seems way bigger by bigger I mean thicker and higher than when I was in the store.
The picture is a picture of the frame that I bought. With my new mattress you can barely see the wood. oh well it is ok and I like the way it looks in my room, and it sure was comfortable last night....since I dont have cable yet I think that i may just have to spend all day in bed.

well I better go shovel the snow from last night

2 comments:

AJ said...

That bed is really similar to mine. Good taste:)

Crystal said...

Nice bed! There's nothing like a comfy mattress to sleep on.